Working with Jan Bleakley
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
With 25 years in sales and marketing, I understand the importance of knowing my client's needs and making sure those needs are met every step of the way. I have spent the past nearly 9 years selling residential real estate in Greater Kansas City, including Prairie Village, Leawood, Overland Park, Fairway, Westwood Hills, Mission, Shawnee, Merriam, Olathe, DeSoto, Gardner, West Plaza, Brookside, Armour Hills, Downtown, Lees Summit, and North Kansas City. I have consistently been a top sales performer for Better Homes and Gardens and have many repeat clients with whom I love working!
My family has been building and developing residential properties for two generations. I have learned a great deal through my association with this business and have come to understand that buying or selling your home requires knowledge, experience and dedication. It also requires a sense of market trends and techniques to stage the interior and exterior of your home. I know the details that make a difference.
I have earned the designation of 'Certified Negotiation Expert' (CNE) through the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. That means I am trained and ready to negotiate the best price for your property. I am also an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) which means I have extra training helping buyers find the perfect home to suit their lifestyle needs and phase of life. I have had as many listing clients as buyers and assure that buyers AND sellers experience an organized and stress-free process.
Most importantly, I have learned that buying or selling your home is a very personal and sometimes challenging process. It can also be very rewarding. Let me bring you rewarding results! Simply send me an email or give me a call. I am looking forward to helping you make your next move! Seize the Day!
- Member of the Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Five Star Realtor
Education + Experience
- University of Texas - Master of Science in Speech Pathology
- University of Missouri - Bachelor of Science in Speech Pathology
- 25 years of marketing and sales experience
- Over 8 years as a Kansas and Missouri realtor
- 40 years of experience with building and developing homes in KC
- Home decor and staging
- Spending time with family
- All things Chiefs and Royals
- Traveling (especially to visit daughters in Dallas and Florida/Santa Rosa Beach)
I am committed to serving your unique real estate goals and do so by following Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes' core business values, known as PAIGE:
To stimulate energy to a higher level of inspiration and emotion
To actually and precisely be what we claim to be
To embrace all people and ideas
To have increasing influence
To consistently exceed expectations